Zikmund, Ch 5, pp. 89-93
NIH Tutorial on Protecting Human Research Participants
Due Tuesday, November 7
Zikmund, Ch 6, pp. 106-118
-skim over math-
- Rstudio is a great Integrated Development Environment (IDE). This is the graphical user interface that you use to interact with R, which is actually a separate software package than the R computing package.
- R is a language and environment for statistical computing and graphics. You can learn more about it and when you are ready, download R to install to your Windows, Linux, or Mac computer.
- Join via the email you received from Datacamp.com
- Click Groups in top menu
- Find ECO 230: Business... and Go to the Group
- The first tutorial, Intro to basics is due Wednesday Sept 6 at 11:59 PM!
- There are more due Sept 8, 9, and 10!
Another online tutorial for first-time R users: http://tryr.codeschool.com/ (optional)
James Murray, Ph.D.  403T Wimberly Hall
Office Hours Appointments
Office hours appointments are available with only a one-hour notice, and are generally available at the following times:
- 8:30 AM - 11:00 AM Monday through Thursday
- 1:00 PM - 2:30 PM Monday and Wednesday
- 10:00 AM - 11:30 AM Friday